DJ WORKSHOP with Thomas Hoffknecht at the SAE INSTITUTE - HAMBURG
We'll show you how to set up your equipment correctly to deliver a clean performance every evening.
Adjusting tracks with different tempos is one of the basic skills of a DJ.
Together we train what is probably the most famous element of our craft in order to make every appearance / show / gig unique.
Nowadays your appearance in public plays a big role, we help you to present yourself
14.11.2020 / 12:00 Uhr - 19:00 Uhr
SAE Institute, Feldstraße 66, 20359 Hamburg
DJ WORKSHOP program:
- Intro (Who I am, what I do, how I start DJing, story-telling about my history, what I have achieved so far and what I still want to achieve)
- What is a DJ ? What is the task of DJing ? What goals got a DJ? What types of DJing are there? (reading the crowd, playlists, track selection etc.)
- Equipment / Gear ( What different equipments / gears are there for DJs)
- Explaining how to use the different equipments
- Explaining how to mix 2 tracks, transitions, possibilities and ways of mixing
- How to use pedals and efx during DJing
- Try it yourself
- How to play Hybrid-Setup
- How to play 3 or 4 decks
- Try it yourself (Q&A)